The Eindhoven Maker Faire will take place this year! We are trying very hard to make your visit to the event safe and comfortable. Below you will find an overview of the precautionary measures. Read them carefully before your visit.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? Stay at home. This includes: a cold, a running nose, a sore throat, a slight cough, a fever above 38 degrees and/or tightness of the chest. Apply for a refund via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get your money back as soon as possible.
- Tickets will not be sold at the check register, so buy a ticket with a timeslot before going to the event. This year there will be three time slots: 10.00 – 12.00 / 13.00 – 15.00 / 16.00 – 18.00 hrs.
- To avoid crowdedness, we will work with four entries and exits. On your ticket is shown what entrance to go to. This will be A, B, C or D. At the Klokgebouw you can find your way by looking at the signs, it will be clear where to go. Keep an 1,5 meters distance from other visitors, even in line.
- Obey the instructions from our staff.
- At some points at the Klokgebouw, we work with one-way corridors, look out for the arrows and signing.
- As soon as your timeslot ends, you have to leave the Klokgebouw, this way the makers and the crew can clean the location and used materials.
- Childeren that are up to and including 5 years old, are welcomed for free. However, do not forget to add a Kids ticket (0 – 5 yrs) at our ticketshop.
- By buying a ticket, you automatically agree with the terms and conditions that when you or one of your friends/family gets sick, you cancel your tickets and do not come to the event. You are in your rights to ask for restitution via email@example.com.
- When someone of the organization thinks you are ill, there is a chance you will be asked to leave the event. When this happens, you are in your rights to ask for a restitution.
- The protocols that are made, have a ceveat. When the current Covid-19 limitations get more strict or loose, we will be adaptive. We expect the same adaptiveness from our visitors. If this happens, we will inform you as soon as possible about the changes.
- On numerous spots in the Klokgebouw there will be tools to disinfect your hands.
- There will be latex-free gloves where needed (e.g. for touching certain objects). At other places we will disinfect the materials/objects after every visit.
- The Klokgebouw will be cleaned thoroughly after every time slot by the makers and crew.
BASE RULES RIVM
- Any symptoms? Stay at home.
- Keep an 1,5 meters distance at all times. This does not apply to people from one household and children.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Use paper towels to blow your nose.
- Do not shake hands.
- Sadly, we will not provide catering this year. Strijp-S has a lot of options to get a drink or something to eat after or before your visit to the event. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at places like Het Ketelhuis, Blue Collar Hotel, Coffeelab and more.
- The Klokgebouw is accessible for people with disabilities.