How can I purchase a ticket?
Tickets can be ordered via Stager.
- As soon as your timeslot ends, you have to leave the festival, this way the makers and the crew can clean the location and used materials.
- Childeren that are up to and including 5 years old, are welcomed for free. However, do not forget to add a Kids ticket (0 – 5 yrs) at our ticketshop.
- By buying a ticket, you automatically agree with the terms and conditions that when you or one of your friends/family gets sick, you cancel your tickets and do not come to the event. You are in your rights to ask for restitution via email@example.com.
- When someone of the organization thinks you are ill, there is a chance you will be asked to leave the event. When this happens, you are in your rights to ask for a restitution.
- The protocols that are made, have a ceveat. When the current Covid-19 limitations get more strict or loose, we will be adaptive. We expect the same adaptiveness from our visitors. If this happens, we will inform you as soon as possible about the changes.
Is it possible to purchase food and/or beverages at the faire?
Who will benefit from attending the Maker Faire?
The Maker Faire is for anyone who wants to be taken on a journey of discovery through the exciting world of ‘making’. It is a celebration of the Maker Movement for both makers and the public. Visitors will be inspired by intriguing new projects, innovative ideas, repurposed ways to use materials and mind-blowing techniques.
Can I become a volunteer?
We always welcome your assistance! You can find our form here.
Help! I have a different question!
You can contact us with your specific question via firstname.lastname@example.org.