By maudbongers, Aug 9, 2020
In times of Covid-19, your visit to the Eindhoven Maker Faire will not be the same as usual. You can read the precautionary measures here. Ordering tickets is different too. Down below you can find the information needed for ordering your Eindhoven Maker Faire ticket.
- Tickets won’t be sold at the door. So you have to buy your tickets online.
- As soon as your timeslot ends, you are requested to leave the Klokgebouw. This way the makers and the crew can clean the building and all the used materials. For example, if your timeslot says it’s from 13.00 until 15.00, you are welcome at 13.00 and you will have to leave the building.
- Children from age up to and including 5 years old, do not have to pay for their ticket. However you will have to make sure to get them a ticket at our ticketshop.
- By purchiching a ticket, you automatically agree to the condition that, when you or a family member/roommate gets sick you will not attend the event and cancel your ticket. You can get a refund by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When a staff member suspects you are sick, you can be send home. In this situation, you have the right to ask for a refund.
- The protocols are with reservation. If the Covid-19 limitations get restricted or relaxed by the government, because the situation asks for it, we will adapt to that. From our visitors we ask to be adaptive too. If this is the case, we will inform you as soon as possible about the changes.